LPG Servicing and Autogas Fuel Filling
LPG Autogas Servicing
It's imperative to keep any fuel system in good condition, especially with LPG. It is recommended to service your system every 12,000 miles or 12 months to ensure it is working effectively.
What Do We Do?
Our LPG check involves:
- Checking the condition and security of LPG pipes, tank(s), fillers, etc.
- Check performance of the system and emissions
- Check for leaks in the whole LPG system
- Drain any 'Heavy Ends' from the vapouriser
- Check filters (replacement at additional cost)
- Recommend repair work if required
We are a Liquid Gas UK Approved Autogas Servicer
How Much Does It Cost?
A typical LPG full system check is £60 + VAT.
We no longer offer an installation service, but we remain accredited for servicing of LPG systems.
LPG Autogas Fuel Pump On-Site
We have a Liquid Gas LPG Autogas tank and pump on-site at Wellington, making a journey to Honiton or Taunton unnecessary.
An independent garage and MOT vehicle testing station near Wellington and Taunton
Mon-Fri 8.30 AM - 5.30 PM